Meraki Product Update
DATE: Wednesday, June 13
TIME: 12 - 4 PM
LOCATION: Sonoma County Office of Education, Room A
5340 Skylane Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Join DGI for an afternoon of product discussions and updates, plus a hands-on mini-lab and training. Our friends at Meraki will take you through the latest on campus safety, cloud managed security systems, wired and wireless integrations, updates on how Meraki works with Cisco DNA-C and SDA, and much more. They'll end the day with a mini-lab so that you can gain some hands-on experience with the gear and dashboard. If that isn't enough, here's even more:
- Update on Meraki Stack
- Demo of new capabilities
- Cisco Meraki MV – Meraki's approach to camera systems (and how to bridge older analog platforms)
- Operational cost savings potential
- Leveraging data for analytics
- Ease of licensing
- Successes and deployments at other districts
- Use case scenarios
- What is IT spending time managing?
- Cameras – security and foot traffic insights
- Classroom of the future
Please bring your laptop for participation in the lab. Lunch will be provided, so come hungry and ready to learn. We're looking forward to spending an informational and interactive afternoon with you, plus there might be some giveaways, too!
Register now because you don't want to miss this exclusive opportunity.